Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP Visa - Rewards update

tag
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

BP Visa - Rewards update

I, like many on here, picked up the BP Visa when it changed from Chase to GE/Sync a couple of months ago, well today I finally "accepted" the use rewards at the pump for 20 gal of gas, total price paid $9.98 for 20 gal ($2.14 per gal rewards). So far I'm liking the rewards structure of the BP Visa, but I think the extra 25 cents off per gal if you spend $100 per month only runs through September. 

Only thing bad per se about taking a credit at the pump is that its up to 20 gal, but it's use or lose if you only take say 10 or 15 gal. Since my car has a 17 gal tank, wife and I both topped off our tanks and used the whole 20 gal. 

Pump said "$0.499 per gal" guy came out of the store and looked over at my pump and said "I'll wait for that pump" - heh

edit = typos as per usual

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Booboo71
Established Contributor

Re: BP Visa - Rewards update

Anyluck getting your credit line increased? I have a1200 credit line with the bp visa. 

Message 2 of 3
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: BP Visa - Rewards update

@Booboo71 wrote:

Anyluck getting your credit line increased? I have a1200 credit line with the bp visa. 

Have not tried, I'm at $2500 and I'll wait the usual 4 statements before I hit the request button.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.