Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT includes pending charges....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BT includes pending charges....

Today is the last day I could sign up for a BT from my Chase card to Discover so I set up the full amount online and was told it will take 5-7 days; however, some of those charges are still pending and there is a good chance some of them will be for another week or two. Does anyone know if I'm going to run into problems with this? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BT includes pending charges....

@Anonymous wrote:

Today is the last day I could sign up for a BT from my Chase card to Discover so I set up the full amount online and was told it will take 5-7 days; however, some of those charges are still pending and there is a good chance some of them will be for another week or two. Does anyone know if I'm going to run into problems with this? 

Shouldn't be any problem.  The BT is basically processed as a payment and I routinely make payments to Chase that includes pending charges and have no issues whatsoever.

Message 2 of 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Shouldn't be any problem.  The BT is basically processed as a payment and I routinely make payments to Chase that includes pending charges and have no issues whatsoever.

+1

This has been my exact experience as well.  You'll be fine.  Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 4
NRB525
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The Discover BT offer will be replaced the next day with exactly the same offer, and a new expiration date. Nearly everyone who gets a Discover offer on line sees this pattern. And if this is a paper mailer, check on your Discover online account.

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.