Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back with Amex - Auto Backdated without effort

tag
codesingh
Regular Contributor

Back with Amex - Auto Backdated without effort

Hallellujah...Back with Amex...What a great end of the week.

Detalis/History

--Burned Amex in early 2000s...Amex charged off after SOL.

--Paid off: Apped on the same day, status showed "in progress"

--Called in the next minute, bam! Approved!

--Got email confirmation Approval 4 days later...got Card in the mail same day!

--Member since date 2013 on cad. Activated online, member since shows as desired(backdated) online.

--Called for discrepancy online vs card, rep said on their system member since date is already backdated.

--Rep said to call after few days and they will ship a new card with backdated card.

What a relief!

Great to be in the groove! Thanks to all of the members on this blog. I have been in Garden and will remain in it. I will start closing other cards.

Thank you thank you thank you!

~ 100k in Rev CC. 15k Credit Line. 16.5k Car Loan(@1.7%) Starting scores: 690 EQ (Dec 2012) Mid-year FICO scores April ‘13 Pulled by lenders(Barclays, Amex): TU 747 • EQ 752 • EX 746 • Scores As of Nov 2013: 740 and above across the board.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Re: Back with Amex - Auto Backdated without effort

Congrats and welcome to the family. They are nice "parents" Smiley Very Happy Just did my 61 day 3xCLI ...

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 2 of 10
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@codesingh wrote:

Detalis/History

--Member since date 2013 on cad. Activated online, member since shows as desired(backdated) online.

--Called for discrepancy online vs card, rep said on their system member since date is already backdated.

--Rep said to call after few days and they will ship a new card with backdated card.

What a relief!

Great to be in the groove! Thanks to all of the members on this blog. I have been in Garden and will remain in it. I will start closing other cards.

CONGRATS!!!!

Which card did you get?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 10
codesingh
Regular Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@codesingh wrote:

Detalis/History

What a relief!

CONGRATS!!!!

Which card did you get?

Thanks LS2982. BCE.

~ 100k in Rev CC. 15k Credit Line. 16.5k Car Loan(@1.7%) Starting scores: 690 EQ (Dec 2012) Mid-year FICO scores April ‘13 Pulled by lenders(Barclays, Amex): TU 747 • EQ 752 • EX 746 • Scores As of Nov 2013: 740 and above across the board.
Message 4 of 10
codesingh
Regular Contributor

@shakalaka wrote:

Congrats and welcome to the family. They are nice "parents" Smiley Very Happy Just did my 61 day 3xCLI ...

Thanks and Congrats to you shakalaka! way to go...parents...? LOL...right on right on...how many card do you have with them?

Message 5 of 10
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

That's wonderful -- welcome back! Smiley Very Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 6 of 10
Bay_Area_Joe
Frequent Contributor

Very glad to hear you were successful.

I know it took you some time and now you can reap the benefits of backdating.

Be nice to them and grow and grow..

J

About 600k in Credit Lines
CSP 29.9k, Citi DP 58.5k, Chase Sams MC 20k, Amex Hilton Surpass 35.6k, Hawaii Air 26k, Discover More 56k, Chase SWA 3.5k, WF PLOC 30k, B of A Visa 63.3k, Wells Plat Visa 8.3k, RC Willey 5k, Pen Fed Visa 50k, Pen Fed PLOC 25k, Lowes 25k, CSR 28.8k
Message 7 of 10
codesingh
Regular Contributor

Thanks...it is like some sort of achievement...karma...I wasn't eligible for anything for so many years. I didn't go and try to either. Lived on cash and waited. I feel more disciplined and mature now. It teaches you "Karma" indeed. Feels more worth after paying what I owed in cash and in full. This has tought me "responsibility". Good thing I stumbled upon this site.

Hey look I am a "contributor" now. Thanks to whosoever promoted me here...lol.

Message 8 of 10
codesingh
Regular Contributor

@Bay_Area_Joe wrote:

Very glad to hear you were successful.

I know it took you some time and now you can reap the benefits of backdating.

Be nice to them and grow and grow..

J

Joe...you have been elemental in this success...meant to write you in pm and thank you!

I read and followed all of yoru contributions here. I will grow with Amex...some sort of inspiration.

Thank you Joe!

Message 9 of 10
shakalaka
Established Contributor

3, but soon 2 once the zync has no more rewards ...

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.