Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor # CareCredit?

tag
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Backdoor # CareCredit?

I've read some where people got their limits raised following an approval.  Anyone care to share?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Backdoor # CareCredit?

@Shellie wrote:

I've read some where people got their limits raised following an approval.  Anyone care to share?

the number should have been provided when you were approved or look under the backdoor number thread... it's not really a backdoor number only that you have to call for it.. just the regular carecredit number the next day after an approval.... ask for $20k, system counters.

Message 2 of 8
CenturyChild
Frequent Contributor

Just call the number on the back of the card and do the automated request and ask for a lot more than you need.

866-893-7864

Message 3 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@CenturyChild wrote:

Just call the number on the back of the card and do the automated request and ask for a lot more than you need.

866-893-7864

if it does happen to kick you to a rep that is okay, it happened when I was doing it on my partners card... they can take it.

some poeple have been told by the rep though it's another hp (they are wrong) just do it anyway!

Message 4 of 8
Shellie
Valued Contributor

The lady at the dentist office applied for $3k and they countered with $800.  Chances of approval for more? 

Message 5 of 8
Shellie
Valued Contributor

No luck.  I was denied.

Message 6 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Shellie wrote:

No luck.  I was denied.

give it 4-6 months and try again... my partner went from $800 to $12k after about 4 months with a hp.

Message 7 of 8
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I just hit 600 on EX and 626 on TU not sure about EQ, in that range I'm sure.  I have a couple unpaid medicals and a tax lien.  I'm hoping the tax lien will be resolved with in a few months. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.