Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor Number Success With Orchard!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Backdoor Number Success With Orchard!

I was just looking at the one of the Backdoor number threads so i called on for HSBC received a $100 CLI i was just denied a CLI a month ago from the number on the back of my card. i also received a CLI back in July for $100. I started out with $300 Dec 07 now i'm at $500 i was hoping for more but i will take the $100 i was told i would be charge a 10 Dollar fee for the CLI next month.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

Re: Backdoor Number Success With Orchard!

mjbfan79 wrote:
I was just looking at the one of the Backdoor number threads so i called on for HSBC received a $100 CLI i was just denied a CLI a month ago from the number on the back of my card. i also received a CLI back in July for $100. I started out with $300 Dec 07 now i'm at $500 i was hoping for more but i will take the $100 i was told i would be charge a 10 Dollar fee for the CLI next month.

Good for you!
Message 2 of 6
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

That said I strenuously object to the practice of charging a fee for a CLI. This is a time worn Providian practice. First they would sell you a CLI - then, after you used your credit they would ratejack you. I just don't like it - they should either give it to you or not, but not charge you for the honor. Only sub-prime cards attempt to do this. The others know there would be a open revolt if they tried it.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well i didn't like being charge a fee for a CLI but this all will be changing in the next few years when i apply for that Discover card an i will get approved.
Message 4 of 6
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

mjbfan79 wrote:
Well i didn't like being charge a fee for a CLI but this all will be changing in the next few years when i apply for that Discover card an i will get approved.

Hopefully when you app for Discover they won't send you packing right back to HSBC for their co-branded Discover card. If they do you won't have any say-so in the matter.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

jmbfl wrote:
Hopefully when you app for Discover they won't send you packing right back to HSBC for their co-branded Discover card. If they do you won't have any say-so in the matter.

Did you see my HSBC thread it's a rap with me an them.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.