Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,998
Registered: ‎03-31-2008
0

Backdoor Number Success With Orchard!

I was just looking at the one of the Backdoor number threads so i called on for HSBC received a $100 CLI i was just denied a CLI a month ago from the number on the back of my card. i also received a CLI back in July for $100. I started out with $300 Dec 07 now i'm at $500 i was hoping for more but i will take the $100 i was told i would be charge a 10 Dollar fee for the CLI next month.

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,185
Registered: ‎03-04-2008
0

Re: Backdoor Number Success With Orchard!



mjbfan79 wrote:
I was just looking at the one of the Backdoor number threads so i called on for HSBC received a $100 CLI i was just denied a CLI a month ago from the number on the back of my card. i also received a CLI back in July for $100. I started out with $300 Dec 07 now i'm at $500 i was hoping for more but i will take the $100 i was told i would be charge a 10 Dollar fee for the CLI next month.

Good for you!
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,185
Registered: ‎03-04-2008
0

Re: Backdoor Number Success With Orchard!

That said I strenuously object to the practice of charging a fee for a CLI. This is a time worn Providian practice. First they would sell you a CLI - then, after you used your credit they would ratejack you. I just don't like it - they should either give it to you or not, but not charge you for the honor. Only sub-prime cards attempt to do this. The others know there would be a open revolt if they tried it.
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,998
Registered: ‎03-31-2008
0

Re: Backdoor Number Success With Orchard!

Well i didn't like being charge a fee for a CLI but this all will be changing in the next few years when i apply for that Discover card an i will get approved.

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,185
Registered: ‎03-04-2008
0

Re: Backdoor Number Success With Orchard!



mjbfan79 wrote:
Well i didn't like being charge a fee for a CLI but this all will be changing in the next few years when i apply for that Discover card an i will get approved.


Hopefully when you app for Discover they won't send you packing right back to HSBC for their co-branded Discover card. If they do you won't have any say-so in the matter.
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,998
Registered: ‎03-31-2008
0

Re: Backdoor Number Success With Orchard!



jmbfl wrote:
Hopefully when you app for Discover they won't send you packing right back to HSBC for their co-branded Discover card. If they do you won't have any say-so in the matter.



Did you see my HSBC thread it's a rap with me an them.

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.