Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor Number for Synchrony Bank- Recon Help

tag
Terry76308
Valued Member

Re: Backdoor Number for Synchrony Bank- Recon Help

@MrsKD wrote:

As many of you know GE Capital has been changed to Synchrony Bank. Does anyone have a backdoor number for them?

According to the customer service at JCPenney/GECRB, the conversion will officially take place next year.  She mentioned that we will receive regular updates throughout the rest of this year.

AMEX Green Card - NPSL [Member Since 1995] | AMEX Everyday Card ($25,000) 6/14 Backdated to 1995 | Discover IT ($17,500) | JCPenney Credit Card ($7,000) | Home Depot ($10,000) | Citi ThankYou Preferred Visa Signature ($16,000) | Chase Freedom Visa Signature - ($17,000) | Sam's Club MasterCard - ($20,000) - 5% off gas at any fuel pump | Wells Fargo Personal Line of Credit - ($15,000) | Firestone - ($2,600)

FICO's - 767 EX, 778 EQ, 790 TU [02/2015]
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Backdoor Number for Synchrony Bank

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@MrsKD wrote:

Thanks! I got through. Unfortunately they would not even consider my recon Smiley Sad

I dont know if I should wait and try again with a different person. The first person that I spoke with said that she wouldn't be able to pull up my information (even though she didn't ask for any of my information. I hung up and called back. The person I spoke with that time just asked for my last four and DOB, then instantly said that she could not reconsider but I could reapply with a co-signer. I told her that if the company had any issues with what they saw on my report I would like the opportunity to explain. She said she couldn't. I dont know if a different person would yield different results or if I should just give up.

If you were system denied for a card, GE typically doesn't recon.

What CC did you apply for?  If your siggy is current, your TU scores may be a little low for some of their cards.  

Do you know of anyone who has reconsidered through mail? I did this through Nordstrom and was succesful

Message 12 of 13
de8154

Re: Backdoor Number for Synchrony Bank

hopefully youve made you purchase but also Badcock has easy credit terms

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.