cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor and reconsider??????

tag
tbrowne34
Established Member

Re: Backdoor and reconsider?????? SUCCESS!!!!!!!

I apped for Virgin America Barclays card and was denied, an email was sent explaining that I had too many recent inquiries, insufficient credit history, and a recently opened account.  My eq fico is 656 , my TU was about 670 last month (this is what they pulled -with 10 inquiries)  I called the backdoor number four times to get through to a human being, he asked me how I got the number it was the wrong department, however, he would transfer me to credit.  When I spoke to credit department I explained I wa living overseas and thats why my credit history was short (1 yr 7 months) AAoA of 7months.  He asked me again about income 110k p/yr. and other credit card balances and approved me with a cl of $2500!

HSBC cash or fly no fee 3,000 cl

Cabelas $2500 cl  

Kay Jewelers   3000cl 

Macys $1100 up from starting cl $300 last July 09

Bloomingdales $500cl just a $100 increase from start October 09 $400cl

Amazon store card $1200 cl started in December 09

I'm Happy to say I closed my first premier card yesterday ( which was the first card I got 1yr 7months ago) I now have all no fee cards!  - but it was useful and worth the fees in as much as it accomplished what I needed to establish credit again.  

Message 11 of 14
ACL42st
Established Member

Re: Backdoor and reconsider??????

I might be in the wrong place but what is the actual number you dial for walmart backdoor. I know it is a shot in the dark but just want to hear what theyu say. Thanks

Message 12 of 14
VirusCredit13
Regular Contributor

@ACL42st wrote:

I might be in the wrong place but what is the actual number you dial for walmart backdoor. I know it is a shot in the dark but just want to hear what theyu say. Thanks

As this thread is 6 years old, yeah the wrong place.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Backdoor-Numbersu/td-p/408066

That would be right place.

As for number you requested:

Wal-Mart: 800-480-0205 (personal accounts)
Wal-Mart: 800-301-5546 (commercial accounts only)
Wal-Mart Underwriting: 877-294-7548; 877-294-8770
WalMart/Sam's Club: 877-294-7541 (escalated help desk)

Message 13 of 14
ACL42st
Established Member

So for Walmart just call the personal card number? What is the Walmart underwriting numbers about? Thanks

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.