Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor for USAA?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Backdoor for USAA?

wifey-

I just sent an email. I called the number someone else put in this email and was told this was "very serious" and they'd "Call me back today." Well, it's 4:30 PST and no call back. I've heard all these amazing things about them, am I just getting the cream of the crap cuz I'm a new customer & haven't "earned" their time yet, or what??

If this email doesn't work, I think we'll just cancel and pop back over to Geico. This is just silly.
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's really unfortunate that you've maanged to speak to two unknowing people at USAA>

I've had good luck with them especially in the insurance department, most other companies quit talking the minute you say I have USAA.

I hope they can resolve this for you and start to give you better customer service.
Message 22 of 23
armywifey85
Regular Contributor

its not score driven either my current scores are 666 TU 643 EQ 699 EXP and they used the lowest of my scores go figure and I got the mastercard after sending an email for the recon and calling .
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.