Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor numbers?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Backdoor numbers?

Okay so I applied for chase sapphire, but I got the wait 7 - 10 buisness day message. Now if I call the Backdoor number what should I say to the person to get the application approved? Any hints, ideas or thoughts? Smiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MustangSaluki
Regular Contributor

Re: Backdoor numbers?

Oops sorry, need to just ask for the CL I suppose. 

Message 2 of 4
2NE1
Established Contributor

Since you don't want to wait for 7-10 day response you can tell the CSR that you've recently applied for their Sapphire product and would like to know the status and ask them if they require additional info to be verified since you weren't instantly approved. GL!

Message 3 of 4
calihlove75
Established Contributor

When I called the backdoor for chase, I just said that I just put in an application and could not tell if I was approved or not and wanted to make sure my application wasn't stuck in limbo. My heart felt like it was beating a million beats per minute..lol but it worked.

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.