Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor numbers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Backdoor numbers

Orchard 1-800-395-6090  worked for me too. I rec'd at least 100$ cli on each card   They do a hard pull per card account you have with them so be careful.

GEMB numbers don't work, goes no where unless you already have an account. I searched for hours to find a recon # and nothing.

Chase, nothing just simply rude people, and I had a mortgage acct with them that is paid off. Now I remember why I left WAMU this year, lol!

Citi, use # 1-800-877-3616 still TBD, I have to call back today.

Macy's, They still have me blacklisted from a Burdines accout ... OMG a balance of $150.00 ... OMG from 1996! Well good for them, since I did not know I had a balance. I even went and dug out my last statement before I closed the acct. now I know why I kept all that crap from my divorce!

***If you bailed on anything you owed from Burdines, don't bother, they DO black list!

Kay Jewlers - 1-800-877-3616, good number, be prepared to sit on hold

Capital one - 1800-889-9939 , dont bother unless your account is zero bal, or very little balance in ratio to your credit limit, they wil do a hard pull on two reports.

Shell - Recon # 1-888-987-4355

Hope this helps..//

Message 11 of 14
xchap
Contributor

any backdoor numbers to penfed??

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 760
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 14
Scamp
Valued Contributor

jamjam wrote:

Orchard 1-800-395-6090  worked for me too. I rec'd at least 100$ cli on each card   They do a hard pull per card account you have with them so be careful.

GEMB numbers don't work, goes no where unless you already have an account. I searched for hours to find a recon # and nothing.

Chase, nothing just simply rude people, and I had a mortgage acct with them that is paid off. Now I remember why I left WAMU this year, lol!

Citi, use # 1-800-877-3616 still TBD, I have to call back today.

Macy's, They still have me blacklisted from a Burdines accout ... OMG a balance of $150.00 ... OMG from 1996! Well good for them, since I did not know I had a balance. I even went and dug out my last statement before I closed the acct. now I know why I kept all that crap from my divorce!

***If you bailed on anything you owed from Burdines, don't bother, they DO black list!

Kay Jewlers - 1-800-877-3616, good number, be prepared to sit on hold

Capital one - 1800-889-9939 , dont bother unless your account is zero bal, or very little balance in ratio to your credit limit, they wil do a hard pull on two reports.

Shell - Recon # 1-888-987-4355

Hope this helps..//

jamjam, that one number isn't really both Citi and Kay, is it...?

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 13 of 14
favor4me2
Regular Contributor

Is Cap1 doing cli's? I thought they stopped doing them right now due to economic reasons.

Message Edited by favor4me2 on 09-04-2009 08:56 AM
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.