Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Bad Citi

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bad Bad Citi

I don't do too bad. I don't really care about citi to be honest, it was just a shock I have 80k in thank you points I might cash out as the prestige card is getting luke warm,  chase is my main squeeze me and my wife flew first class to Australia for free basically on ur points so as long as I have my chase in my life I'll be ok Smiley Happy 

Message 21 of 23
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't do too bad. I don't really care about citi to be honest, it was just a shock I have 80k in thank you points I might cash out as the prestige card is getting luke warm,  chase is my main squeeze me and my wife flew first class to Australia for free basically on ur points so as long as I have my chase in my life I'll be ok Smiley Happy 

That pretty much sums up why I've gone for Chase products instead of Citi. The UR point system is hard to top!

Message 22 of 23
adelphi_sky
Frequent Contributor

Citi did this to me back around 2009 when I was on a cruise. Decreased my limit to the balance. Has never risen since. But Citi offered a credit line increase on my costco card. WTH? I got rid of the Prestige last year. I PC'd down to their no fee Thank YOu card. Their benefits just weren't worth the AF. I'm sticking with Chase until they act up. 

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.