Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance Transfer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Balance Transfer

I have a Wells Fargo Financial National Bank card through a jewelry store that I was approved for when i recently bought an engagement ring.  They had 9 mos 0% so I didn't feel bad about financing part of the ring.  They also gave me a high limit, 10.3K, which was also a plus.  That is my highest limit to date.  Anyways, the website that WFFNB uses is not connected to the regular WF online banking site.  It doesn't allow you to check balance, look at past statements, nothing.  It only gives you the ability to make a payment.  I can't even get online statements.  It is very inconvenient, so I called WF to see if I could get this account added onto my WF online banking, they said no, we can't not connected, but we can get a balance transfer to your WF cc from the jewelry card with 1 year 0% on balance transfers.  I thought great, but the balance on the jewelry card is higher than my limit on my regular credit card, he says that they can increase it for balance transfers.  It still sounds good, but what implications would I need to be aware of, credit pulls, dings to my report, not paying off the balance on the jewelry card and transferring the balance instead.  Is there a reason why I shouldn't transfer the balance and get an extra 3 mos to pay it off?  It would then be available to view on my regular online banking site...

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.