Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance transfer

tag
bobkmn
Regular Contributor

Balance transfer

Can a person who is an AU on an account make a balance transfer to a card that belongs to him and not to the primary?

Thanks.

Current scores: Experian-693 Equifax-720 TransUnion-727
Gardening since 4/7/2014 - Mouse over card for limit.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
JKSIMMONS
Regular Contributor

Re: Balance transfer

You may not like this answer but I'm sure each financial institution makes their own call on this type of thing. To get the answer you would need to call, which I despise doing.

@bobkmn wrote:

Can a person who is an AU on an account make a balance transfer to a card that belongs to him and not to the primary?

Thanks.

Message 2 of 4
bobkmn
Regular Contributor

@hwturner17 wrote:

You may not like this answer but I'm sure each financial institution makes their own call on this type of thing. To get the answer you would need to call, which I despise doing.

@bobkmn wrote:

Thanks.

I am not a caller person either. It was just a fleeting thought on helping to lower my wife's balances a bit and put them on my 0 apr card.

Current scores: Experian-693 Equifax-720 TransUnion-727
Gardening since 4/7/2014 - Mouse over card for limit.
Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@bobkmn wrote:

Thanks.

Yup, used to do it all the time when I was AU on one of my fathers cards...

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.