cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banana Republic Visa wants me using this card!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Banana Republic Visa wants me using this card!

I just received a post card for the 3rd month in a row for bonus to use my Banana Repeblic Visa outside the store... First month was $20 if I used the card 3 times

First month was $20 if I used the card 3 times.

Last month was $10 or something plus 200 points up to 5000 points for each swipe with Visa (I maxed it out with my 25 swipes!)

This month is a straight 5x points per dollar with no max!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Banana Republic Visa wants me using this card!

Wow you signature avator threw me for a loop, thought someone was using a very similar name as yours, but nope it was you Smiley Happy...  Seedling threw me for a loop lol

Message 2 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Wow you signature avator threw me for a loop, thought someone was using a very similar name as yours, but nope it was you Smiley Happy...  Seedling threw me for a loop lol

I couldn't figure out how to put it in my signature so just put it in the aviator.

Message 3 of 6
NRB525
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

I couldn't figure out how to put it in my signature so just put it in the aviator.

Congratulations on the seedling .... avatar... Smiley Happy

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 4 of 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Welcome to the gardening bunch CA. Smiley Very Happy

It's really not so bad after all

Message 5 of 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

That's awesome! I'm waiting on that for
My banana visa. Synch offers really good incentives on those cards through out the year.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.