New Contributor
FabulousDtheBruin

Re: Banana Republic approval

YES!  I got approved for the Clear, Delta, and Green all in one day---2K, 2K, and NPSL respectively.  

My EX pull was 696 w/ like 15% UTIL, and like 8 Inq., and four new accounts within the last three months!  Awesome, huh?  

0% APR on the Clear for 12 months! Yayayay--guess who's going to the UK this summer after my 3X CLI?!? 

UPDATE: Got appoved for Paypal Extras--1K. :smileysad: Going to call right now for recon. 

AmEx BCE - 2K, Clear from AmEx - 2K, Bank of America Travel Rewards - 10K, Chase Freedom - 4.3K, U.S. Bank College Visa - $600, Discover More Card - 7K, Citi Dividend Card for Students - 2.1K, Barclay Rewards MC-2.5K, Macys Red Card-1.8K, Bank of America AmEx-15K, Banana Republic Visa-2.5K, Chase CSP-10K, Chase Saphire-5K,
Regular Contributor
SFernandez13461

Fabulous, I can't say for sure, but in my experience, GE doesn't seem too inquiry sensitive. In my case, they ran TU when I applied for Wal-Mart, Banana Republic, and TJ Maxx. I opened the first account six months earlier and then two on the same day. The last application was still approved, but I had to call in to verify some information first and my credit limit wasn't as high (just 800), although I did get the Mastercard version of that as well. Hope that helps.

Starting Scores: 10/9/10 EQ 632
Current Scores: (9/5/12) EX 761 EQ 657 TU 780
Derogs Removed: LVNV, Union Bank, EOS-CCA, Zenith Acquisitions, Marigold Financial, Credit Collection Services, California Business Bureau
Working On: Portfolio Recovery Associates, Midland Credit Management, Credit One
New Contributor
FabulousDtheBruin

Thank you, SFernandez! :smileyhappy:

I app'd for the PayPal MC and Gap Visa--and they approved me for the PayPal MC w/ $1K. :smileysad:  And the Gap...they only wanna give me the store card! :smileysad:

So...what should I do??

AmEx BCE - 2K, Clear from AmEx - 2K, Bank of America Travel Rewards - 10K, Chase Freedom - 4.3K, U.S. Bank College Visa - $600, Discover More Card - 7K, Citi Dividend Card for Students - 2.1K, Barclay Rewards MC-2.5K, Macys Red Card-1.8K, Bank of America AmEx-15K, Banana Republic Visa-2.5K, Chase CSP-10K, Chase Saphire-5K,
Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Congrats Fabulous!!!!!
Call GE credit and get that Paypal MC upped!!

I stilllll want that Clear!!!

Good luck!!:-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
New Contributor
FabulousDtheBruin

Thank Youngandcreditworthy! :smileyhappy:

OMG...okay, so I need to go in the garden.  With the rate that I'm going...AmEx will not approve my 3X CLI in a month when I request.

When they SP, do they see my new inquiries? :smileysad:  I'm embarrased to say how many there is...it's so addicting--you get a high off of the approvals---ugh, bad Derek, bad!! :smileysad:

Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

@Sfernandez you got the TJMAXX MASTERCARD wiith a 800 CL!?!?! What did your profiel look like when applied?? Just curious.

Regular Contributor
SFernandez13461

BearsandTurtles, they pulled TU which is really clean, but I have several newer accounts including two opened last August and two last October, and this was the second application of the day (Why do I always open accounts in pairs???). My utilization is much higher than usual at the moment too.

I'm sure it wasn't the best time to apply. I'm just glad I got my foot in the door and got the Mastercard version. It seems like they're pretty good with CLIs though.

Derogs Removed: LVNV, Union Bank, EOS-CCA, Zenith Acquisitions, Marigold Financial, Credit Collection Services, California Business Bureau
Working On: Portfolio Recovery Associates, Midland Credit Management, Credit One
Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

WOW i ask beacuse I rarely see any approvals for the TJMAXXMastercard until i saw your post. But yeah 800 will grow immensley! At least you got the Mastercard! Congrats GE LOVES YOU :smileyhappy:

Regular Contributor
SFernandez13461

Oh, that's funny. I thought maybe I had the tiniest limit you'd ever seen.

If GE loves me, I think the feeling is mutual. I have a few of their cards, a few with US Bank, and a few with Comenity Bank, but it seems like it's much easier to grow with GE. 

Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

yes GE is much for easier to get appreciation from. Well congrats!! 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}