cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banana Republic card CLI button showing for the first time.

tag
Kendro
Contributor

Banana Republic card CLI button showing for the first time.

I probably checked once a month online to see if the CLI button ever appeared and it always said to call.  Today I was able to input my annual income and was granted an increase.  Is it considered a soft pull?  When I tried to hit the button again, it once again allowed me to input my annual income.  I of course didn't do this a second time but it is curious that it allowed me to request another one back to back.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: Banana Republic card CLI button showing for the first time.

Since it's GE, it should be a soft pull!

What did you start off with and what did you get?

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 2 of 5
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Kendro wrote:

I probably checked once a month online to see if the CLI button ever appeared and it always said to call.  Today I was able to input my annual income and was granted an increase.  Is it considered a soft pull?  When I tried to hit the button again, it once again allowed me to input my annual income.  I of course didn't do this a second time but it is curious that it allowed me to request another one back to back.

All GE CLIs are SP. 

There have been a few threads going around, it started with the walmart card first. I guess they are really bringing back the luv button Smiley Very Happy 

Congrats on your CLI. 

Message 3 of 5
Kendro
Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

Since it's GE, it should be a soft pull!

What did you start off with and what did you get?

Not a big increase at all.  I went from $4600 to $5000 and I have an income well above $50,000.

I first started with $1000 when I opened the card a few years back and they steadily increased to $4600 but stayed at that amount for nearly 2 years.

Message 4 of 5
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

99.9999% of the time, it's a sp.

Do you have any baddies on your report? That will prevent a cli or the BR Visa upgrafe. Got my upgrade after 26 months. Had a $2k limit, got a $3k limit w upgrade, then got a. Cli to $7k in August. Good luck!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.