Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank OF America Visa

tag
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

Bank OF America Visa

Does anyone have a Bank of America Visa credit card experience?  if so, what was your FICO score at the time of approval?  I  apped back in December/Januaryish and was declined with a 670 FICO score, no baddies, but my oldest cc at the time was only one year  old and credit file was too thin.  I was told that I should be okay if I reapplied in six months.  Just testing the waters before I attempt...IF I even bother. May wait a year...

Slowly building....
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditPacMan
Established Contributor

Re: Bank OF America Visa

I applied two weeks ago online. Didn't get instant approval so I called a few days later. The lady from the credit department told me I was denied because of a delinquency on my account related to my auto loan (which was paid off later). I told her it was a one time late payment and I was getting ready to pay off the whole loan. She put me on hold and came back with an approval. My score with EX is 689.

Current Cards:
Message 2 of 3
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bank OF America Visa

@altayar wrote:

I applied two weeks ago online. Didn't get instant approval so I called a few days later. The lady from the credit department told me I was denied because of a delinquency on my account related to my auto loan (which was paid off later). I told her it was a one time late payment and I was getting ready to pay off the whole loan. She put me on hold and came back with an approval. My score with EX is 689.

Thanks for responding!  I may give it a try once I clear the six months.  That won't be until July.  

Slowly building....
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.