Frequent Contributor
TeeandDee

Bank OF America Visa

Does anyone have a Bank of America Visa credit card experience?  if so, what was your FICO score at the time of approval?  I  apped back in December/Januaryish and was declined with a 670 FICO score, no baddies, but my oldest cc at the time was only one year  old and credit file was too thin.  I was told that I should be okay if I reapplied in six months.  Just testing the waters before I attempt...IF I even bother. May wait a year...

Slowly building....
Regular Contributor
altayar

Re: Bank OF America Visa

I applied two weeks ago online. Didn't get instant approval so I called a few days later. The lady from the credit department told me I was denied because of a delinquency on my account related to my auto loan (which was paid off later). I told her it was a one time late payment and I was getting ready to pay off the whole loan. She put me on hold and came back with an approval. My score with EX is 689.

Frequent Contributor
TeeandDee

Re: Bank OF America Visa

altayar wrote:

I applied two weeks ago online. Didn't get instant approval so I called a few days later. The lady from the credit department told me I was denied because of a delinquency on my account related to my auto loan (which was paid off later). I told her it was a one time late payment and I was getting ready to pay off the whole loan. She put me on hold and came back with an approval. My score with EX is 689.

Thanks for responding!  I may give it a try once I clear the six months.  That won't be until July.  

Slowly building....

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}