Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Of America...CLI

tag
Shock
Established Contributor

Re: Bank Of America...CLI

i hear getting a CLI with BOA is cake if you're willing to take the HP.

I personally don't think I could get approved for one. I havent even put 2k on the card collectively yet since i opened it. I mainly got it for the no FTF whn i travel, which aint much. So it's pretty much a dormant card.

I'm actually more inclined to app for a new card and move the line over after a year. new TL will lower AAOA, but long term it doesnt matter.

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 21 of 28
Marcos8
Established Contributor

My BOA card had a CLD during 2010 where the line was cut in half due to "downsizing risk"... would that matter now? Also, if using the online luv button is the counter offer immediate like Amex?

Message 22 of 28
Shock
Established Contributor

CLD from what to what?

@Marcos8 wrote:

My BOA card had a CLD during 2010 where the line was cut in half due to "downsizing risk"... would that matter now? Also, if using the online luv button is the counter offer immediate like Amex?

Message 23 of 28
swpopham
Established Contributor

Never got instant on boa always have to call. But never declined but they have countered me.

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 24 of 28
Marcos8
Established Contributor

@Shock wrote:

CLD from what to what?

@Marcos8 wrote:

From 16k to 8.4K. I've had the card since 2004 and the credit line has remained 8.4k since 2010. Never late and always send them much more than the min. Usually 3-400 a month.

Message 25 of 28
Shock
Established Contributor

dang...=/ sucks. id be pissed.

Message 26 of 28
Charlie30

All,

I have a BofA Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card since April this year with a limit og $5K. At the time my score was onlu 683, but now it is 690+. Its been already more than 6 months now. While I don't use my credit limit in full every month - may be 30% to 40%. I pay in full every month and make sure the statement does not show a utilisation of more than 10%. BUt I think I will need more credit going forward. Is this a right time to apply for a CLI? I was thinking a CLI of 10K to 15k range.

Please advice, any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

Starting Score: 639 EQ Oct 2011
Beginning Score 2013: 667
Current Score: 681
Goal Score: 700+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 27 of 28
Luscher
Valued Contributor

I would ask for it, but I feel like they like giving cli's to people who that they are going to use it, not somebody who had a little bump in score.
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.