Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Of America Luv Button

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank Of America Luv Button

...and where would someone find this mysterious backdoor number that I can't seem to find...?
Message 21 of 38
Scamp
Valued Contributor

EddieX wrote:
...and where would someone find this mysterious backdoor number that I can't seem to find...?

Should be listed in the 'Backdoor Number' thread stickied at the top of this board...

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 22 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Forgot about that. Thanks.
Been a while since I've been on the forum.
Message 23 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

EddieX wrote:

Where you been hiding, Eddie? Some of us have asked to borrow your ski mask while you were away. Smiley Very Happy
Message 24 of 38
rom828
Established Contributor

Thanks, Cheddar....I'll be calling them tomorrow

what were your other card limits like when they gave you the $7500??

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 25 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

rom828 wrote:
Thanks, Cheddar....I'll be calling them tomorrow

what were your other card limits like when they gave you the $7500??

My largest CL was $15K, but it wasn't reporting yet.  I did mention it to the credit analyst, and he seemed to take my word for it.

Besides that, the next largest non-AU CL I had was $2K, but I did have an AU account reporting $9K, as well.

Good luck when you call!

Message Edited by cheddar on 06-24-2008 09:19 PM
Message 26 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Where you been hiding, Eddie? Some of us have asked to borrow your ski mask while you were away. Smiley Very Happy

Been ski masking my way to better business credit Smiley Happy

Wish I could offer tips on that but I can't. Oddly enough they were all personal guarantee things and I got approved but when it comes to personal I have issues getting approved.
Message 27 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Eddi & others

Just now I spoke to a CSR(back door no. from other post)
My CL was increased from 7K to 10K and DW boa cc from 1K to 2K.

Thanks for ur info guys

have a great day
Message 28 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called just to be sure and it seems I'm still secured even though my account no longer says Emerging. The credit limit increase option is there which it wasn't when I was secured so not even sure what to think. I might have to call back and get someone else.
Message 29 of 38
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

BofA is amazing!

I opened a $10K card in mid-February to do a BT. I called 6 weeks later to ask for a CLI, because the BT util was killing my EX score. They had to pass me up to a credit analyst, but he raised me to $15K.

My oldest account just went up to 19 years, and I found that EX (again) penalized me for having 8% overall util, but calmed down when I got it to 7%. So I figured I could use a bit more of a cushion, screwed up my courage, and did the online CLI increase. Up to $18K! Maybe $3K isn't a huge amount, but it will help util for unexpected balance hops, like on my unruly PenFed gas card. I didn't ask for a specific amount, just left it blank. I did list my income in the first box and DH's in the box for additional income, as we go by HHI.

While I was hitting the button, part of me was waiting to hear a BofA SWAT team crashing down the door. Smiley Tongue

edit to add: Hi, eddie, welcome back! I was just wondering about you the other day. How's your complex relationship with EQ going?

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 07-04-2008 02:15 PM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.