Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Of America Secured credit card.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank Of America Secured credit card.

Hello everyone, Fianlly i decide to Rebuild my Credit, now i know how important Credit is in the United States.. 

I Decide to apply for a BoA CC and i hope they approve me, MY Credit Scoe is in the 500's up,After i apply for the BoA CC online, this is what i got;

Thank you for submitting a credit card application.

Your business is appreciated and careful consideration is being given to your request, but an instant decision cannot be provided at this time.

You will receive a written response within the next 30 days.

For more information regarding Bank of America products and services, please visit: http://www.bankofamerica.com 

Your submission of this application indicates your agreement with each of the conditions and disclosures for this credit card account.

I Hope they approve me, or this means i got dennied?? I'm ScaredSmiley Sad
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
slicemans
Regular Contributor

Re: Bank Of America Secured credit card.

Call them and push them for approval,

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, i will and ima keep updating this post soon as i get an answer from them.

Message 3 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

think it's slow process, they pull the money first and then go back to approve I believe.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wait, yout telling me they gunna take the money first and then they will approve me?

Thats weird cuz how they gunna take out the money from they bank account when they haven't approve me yet?

Message 5 of 9
RBFool
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Wait, yout telling me they gunna take the money first and then they will approve me?

Thats weird cuz how they gunna take out the money from they bank account when they haven't approve me yet?

Don't mind the addict... He means if they take the money you've been approved.

I'd call the back door number to get a answer if they're approving you or not.

BK 7 Dismissed: 5/2014 AAoA: 6 years Credit Scores (07-02-2015): My Privacy Matters: TU: 633 EX:658 EQ: 651
How to add pics to Signature

Message 6 of 9
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yes if they take money you are approved. Takes about 2 weeks before card arrives. Be SURE to add 3-2-1 Cash Rewards.
Message 7 of 9
PokemonMaster
Frequent Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Yes if they take money you are approved. Takes about 2 weeks before card arrives. Be SURE to add 3-2-1 Cash Rewards.

My parents both just got secured BOA cards. Just wondering if there's a certain amount of time one should wait before requesting that the 3-2-1 Cash Rewards program be added to the card?

Message 8 of 9
newhis
Valued Contributor

@PokemonMaster wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

My parents both just got secured BOA cards. Just wondering if there's a certain amount of time one should wait before requesting that the 3-2-1 Cash Rewards program be added to the card?

I did a secured chat from BoA web and requested the 3-2-1 before my original card arrived.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.