Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Of America Visa Cards

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Bank Of America Visa Cards

What were your sisters scores when they were declined then approved for the "easier" card?? And did they have any baddies at all showing on reports??? Thanks!
Message 11 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

how soon after being declined did they apply for the other and get approved... one may have nothing to do with the other as for it being easier, 30+ days could be all the difference!

About a week Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

how soon after being declined did they apply for the other and get approved... one may have nothing to do with the other as for it being easier, 30+ days could be all the difference!

+1

And BoAs cards aren't the greatest things in the world to begin with Smiley Tongue 

lol i agree but i do like their rewards cards and BOA is the second biggest bank in America  Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@chalupaman wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

+1

And BoAs cards aren't the greatest things in the world to begin with Smiley Tongue 

For a long time, I kinda wanted their Cash Rewards card but hearing stories about their crappy customer service are enough to make me stay away from BoA in that respect.

Put it  like this, if i had to choose between anything Capital One and i see you have one and i have one too or Anything Bank Of America, i would choose anything Bank Of America Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

+1

For a long time, I kinda wanted their Cash Rewards card but hearing stories about their crappy customer service are enough to make me stay away from BoA in that respect.

I was actually thinking of going for BBR card , 25 dollars an quarter for doing almost nothing is nice imo :--)

i see your Scores, you will be approved for anything but my message about the BOA MLB and Susan G. Cards is for the people that Don't have such great Scores but Do want a BOA Cash Rewards Card Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@chalupaman wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

+1

I was actually thinking of going for BBR card , 25 dollars an quarter for doing almost nothing is nice imo :--)

That actually does sound pretty sweet. Not bad for a balance transfer card at all.

Yep, BOA will give you $100 a year for almost nothing with this one Smiley Wink .... https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/better-balance-rewards.go

Message 16 of 25
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Hey OP.... Do you mind answering my questions I posted earlier?? Thx
Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
What were your sisters scores when they were declined then approved for the "easier" card?? And did they have any baddies at all showing on reports??? Thanks!

NO baddies, 629 and the other one 645, the BOA MLB and Susan G. MC are NOT Easy Cards to get but they are EasiER than the BOA Visas, None of these BIG Bank's Cards are "Easy" to get when you Don't have Good Credit... Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 25
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@mongstradamus wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

+1

I kinda want to see if I'm actually on BoA's blacklist.   At some point next year, I may try apping for BBR just to see.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 19 of 25
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

+1

I kinda want to see if I'm actually on BoA's blacklist.   At some point next year, I may try apping for BBR just to see.  

Next month i am probably going to app for SM and BBR and see what happens. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.