cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Of Americard Cash Rewards Approved!!

tag
daveg38
Established Contributor

Re: Bank Of Americard Cash Rewards Approved!!

The Chase Freedom intro 0%, 22.9 on BT / CA

Bank Of America is like 10% cash back on nearly everything except 5% I believe on misc. B.S....forgot what the SR. Acct. Rep said because I was still too stoked to listen.

Ch7 Discharge: 5/14/2016 | Target RedCard $900 | Merrick DYL $500
Message 21 of 24
h4ldol
Contributor

@daveg38 wrote:

The Chase Freedom intro 0%, 22.9 on BT / CA

Bank Of America is like 10% cash back on nearly everything except 5% I believe on misc. B.S....forgot what the SR. Acct. Rep said because I was still too stoked to listen.

10% might be the bonus cashback you get if you deposit your cashback into your checking/savings at BoA.  Otherwise it is a 1-2-3 card AFAIK.

Message 22 of 24
daveg38
Established Contributor

Thank you for clarification.  The woman was throwing percentages out there, making my head spin.  I do recall something about depositing CB somewhere because I asked if I could save the CB and apply it to a CC payment one month (give myself a freebie month) and she said 'Of course'.

Message 23 of 24
daveg38
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@daveg38 wrote:

(approaches wallet with cheezy grin and scissors....)

Scissors is too good for Orchard................

Da Shredda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

I just PIF'd this sorry excuse for a Orchard card.  Wish I could have left a note...with a picture of my Canon shredder munching this thing.  Gonna wait and tell them sayonara in Feb of 2013.  SD until then, maybe send some rotten roses to their corporate headquarters on the card, LMAO.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.