Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Accelerated Cash Rewards American Express Card New design

tag
IcEWoLF
Frequent Contributor

Bank of America Accelerated Cash Rewards American Express Card New design

Looks like they changed the classic silver color card into the standard grey/red/blue card like the current Visa 1,2,3 rewards card except the the amex logo instead of the visa logo.

I miss the grey and silver design. Smiley Tongue

EQ: 768 TU: 769 EXP: 805
Ritz Carlton: 18k
CSP: 7K | Chase Freedom: 5.7K
MERRILL+® VS: 9K | BOA AMEX: 1K
BOA 123: 7K Discover IT: 6K | Discover Chrome 4K | Costco AMEX: 15K | AMEX PRG NPSL | AMEX BCE 15K | Barclay NFL: 4.9K | Citi TYP 7K | Amazon Chase 1.7K | Barclaycard Arrival Plus WEMC 5K | Citi DC 5K | FNBO AMEX 4.8K | CAP 1 QS 10K | U.S. Bank Cash+ VS 5K |U.S. Bank Perks+ VS 6K
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Re: Bank of America Accelerated Cash Rewards American Express Card New design

where did you see a picture of the card? I can't find it
Message 2 of 9
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

OLD

NEW

Message 3 of 9
IcEWoLF
Frequent Contributor

Incorrect Josh, that's not the new card design. The grey and black card are not the same rewards, the grey one has slightly better rewards. I recoved my replacement card today and the design changed from the picture one to the standard boa cc cards design with the amex logo.
EQ: 768 TU: 769 EXP: 805
Ritz Carlton: 18k
CSP: 7K | Chase Freedom: 5.7K
MERRILL+® VS: 9K | BOA AMEX: 1K
BOA 123: 7K Discover IT: 6K | Discover Chrome 4K | Costco AMEX: 15K | AMEX PRG NPSL | AMEX BCE 15K | Barclay NFL: 4.9K | Citi TYP 7K | Amazon Chase 1.7K | Barclaycard Arrival Plus WEMC 5K | Citi DC 5K | FNBO AMEX 4.8K | CAP 1 QS 10K | U.S. Bank Cash+ VS 5K |U.S. Bank Perks+ VS 6K
Message 4 of 9
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

Havent seen it do you have a picture of one?

Message 5 of 9
Beckhsrules
Frequent Contributor

I dont see info of this card on their website . Is this card currently being issued or has it been stopped ?

AAoA: 1 yr 3 mo | FICO Scores: EX: 720, TU: 724, EQ: 705 | Inq: EX: 13, EQ: 8, TU: 7 | GARDENING AS OF 3/13/2017
Message 6 of 9
mxp114
Valued Contributor

The new plastic is now ugly and generic, a great way to discourage usage. They must really want people to PC off AmEx.

Message 7 of 9
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

NO!!!!!! Does this mean that this will apply to my AMEX Accelerated Rewards card??

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 8 of 9
mxp114
Valued Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

NO!!!!!! Does this mean that this will apply to my AMEX Accelerated Rewards card??

Request a replacement, assuming your expiry date isn't within the next few months, the new plastic will have the same info so you can continue to use the old plastic if the new one is bad lol

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.