Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Accelerated Rewards Amex

tag
smc733
Valued Contributor

Bank of America Accelerated Rewards Amex

Hi everyone, I know I've already made a thread tonight, but I feel this is different enough.

Should I PC my Cash Rewards into this?  I have a high limit M/C, so I could use this as a high limit Amex, plus I have Visa/Discover too, this way all bases will be covered, plus 1.25% on all purchases kicks ass.  I'd go for the black one with points, not the silver with Cash Back because of the redemption threshold, but still...  worth it?

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America Accelerated Rewards Amex

Well I say do the PC, and here's why:

Your limit is currently $3500, and if you're like me and most others on these boards you would like to get CLI's whenever possible.  It's pretty well documented that if your limit gets to $5000, they will convert your card to a Visa Signature card, which cause your limit to cease being reported.  If you convert to Amex now, you will avoid that problem in the future. 

Just my 2 cents...

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.