Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Asiana Airlines Now a Visa Signature card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank of America Asiana Airlines Now a Visa Signature card

I just noticed that the Bank of America Asiana Airlines card is not longer an Amex but a Visa Signature card which I think is a great change. 

http://us.flyasiana.com/C/en/boardContents.do?menuId=004001000000000&menuType=BOARD&boardCode=BOARD_...

Same deal as the previous card except now there are no foreign transaction fees. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Re: Bank of America Asiana Airlines Now a Visa Signature card

@Anonymous wrote:

I just noticed that the Bank of America Asiana Airlines card is not longer an Amex but a Visa Signature card which I think is a great change. 

https://secure.bankofamerica.com/applynow/welcome.go

Same deal as the previous card except now there are no foreign transaction fees. 

Interesting, I have always been curious about this unique BofA card.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 2 of 7
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Also, the link you provided sends me to the secured credit card application,

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ooops- fixed. 

I've had this card for two years now and I've been able to rack up quite a few points especially with double points on groceries. 

Scored myself return business class seats from korea to us too.

I'm so glad they changed to a visa as it is more accepted in other countries than AMEX and I love that there no foreign transation fees anymore!! 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone else recomend this card?

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Can anyone else recomend this card?

There is almost no review on this card in forum. Asiana Airlines is part of the Star Alliance. You can sue United Airlines website ( assuming you have an account with them) to book a flight  direct with miles. You can flight from SFO to Seoul, Korea with around 35K miles. The intro bonus is not enough to book a trip so popularity here is very low.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

http://us.flyasiana.com/C/en/boardContents.do?menuId=004001000000000&menuType=BOARD&boardCode=BOARD_NEWS&newsSeq=68715&newsCateCode=NEWS01&boardCmd=VIEW

If your SL is lower than 5K they don't give you the Visa Signature. I was approved for 3K and was given Visa Platinum.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.