Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Users

tag
ficobgtx
Regular Contributor

Re: Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Users

FYI - noticed this nugget when I PC'ed - nice to have this option:

Your cash rewards will be automatically issued in the form of a statement credit to your card account, unless you indicate otherwise. You may choose instead to have your cash rewards deposited directly into a Bank of America® checking account or savings account or a Merrill Lynch Cash Management Account.

TU - 850 (BOA TU08 FICO/Barclay TU08), 831 (CK FAKO)
EQ - 870 (CITI FICO), 848 (ATFCU FICO), 831 (CK FAKO)
EX - 841 (AMEX FICO)
Message 11 of 14
newUser0
Established Contributor

Yeah! BoA has good features too!!

Just now got 140$ from my other card, I opened last month. (Statement cut yesterday)

It's nice to see that, when I click on the redeem, it shows a additional 50% bonus, This really a good offer..Smiley Tongue

Message 12 of 14
sexy_kitten7
Regular Contributor

Can anyone confirm firsthand that $2.50/mo is enough to earn the quarterly bonus? I charge $26/mo on mine bc a rep reportedly said that the balance must exceed the minimum payment. Granted, this requirement isn't stated in the terms and conditions, but I wouldn't want to fight with BoA (again) over a technicality.

Quicksilver MC / Amazon.com / Better Balance Rewards Visa / Freedom / Dividend / Quicksilver Visa / Cash+ / Thank You Preferred / Blue Cash Everyday / Better Balance Rewards MC / BankAmericard HRC Cash Rewards / It / Arrival / FlexPerks / Platinum AAdvantage / MileagePlus Explorer / LifeMiles
Message 13 of 14
Peteyglad
Established Contributor

@krazzyluv wrote:
Hey Peteyglad how did you get a free savings account? Thats what I want to do but I cant figure out how to do it. Thanks for any info. I am excited to get my card. Just got approved on the 11th after 2 recon calls.

BOA's regular savings account is free if you keep a minimum $300 daily balance.

Chase Sapphire Preferred 20k | Amex Delta Platinum 20k | Amex Hilton Aspire 20k | US Bank Cash+ 25k | Chase Amazon Prime 25k | Barclaycard Aviator Red 40k | Bank of America Alaska Airlines 42k | Chase Marriott 50k | Discover It 50.3k | Amex EDP 52k | Citi Thank You Premier 56K | Bank of America BBR 57.9k
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.