Regular Contributor

Re: Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Users

FYI - noticed this nugget when I PC'ed - nice to have this option:

Your cash rewards will be automatically issued in the form of a statement credit to your card account, unless you indicate otherwise. You may choose instead to have your cash rewards deposited directly into a Bank of America® checking account or savings account or a Merrill Lynch Cash Management Account.

TU - 850 (Barclay TU08 FICO), 776 (CK FAKO)
EQ - 848 (ATFCU FICO), 816 (Quizzle FAKO)
EX - 802 (CS FAKO)
Established Contributor

Yeah! BoA has good features too!!

Just now got 140$ from my other card, I opened last month. (Statement cut yesterday)

It's nice to see that, when I click on the redeem, it shows a additional 50% bonus, This really a good offer..:smileytongue:

Regular Contributor

Can anyone confirm firsthand that $2.50/mo is enough to earn the quarterly bonus? I charge $26/mo on mine bc a rep reportedly said that the balance must exceed the minimum payment. Granted, this requirement isn't stated in the terms and conditions, but I wouldn't want to fight with BoA (again) over a technicality.

Quicksilver MC / Amazon.com / Better Balance Rewards Visa / Freedom / Dividend / Quicksilver Visa / Cash+ / Thank You Preferred / Blue Cash Everyday / Better Balance Rewards MC / BankAmericard HRC Cash Rewards / It / Arrival / FlexPerks / Platinum AAdvantage / MileagePlus Explorer / LifeMiles
Regular Contributor

krazzyluv wrote:
Hey Peteyglad how did you get a free savings account? Thats what I want to do but I cant figure out how to do it. Thanks for any info. I am excited to get my card. Just got approved on the 11th after 2 recon calls.

BOA's regular savings account is free if you keep a minimum $300 daily balance.

Chase Freedom 4.5k | Barclaycard Sallie Mae 5k | Citi Double Cash 5.9k | Citi Forward 8k | US Bank REI 9.5k | US Bank Cash+ 9.5k | Discover It 9.8k | BOA Better Balance Rewards 10k | Fidelity AMEX 11.1k | FNBO Amex 14k | Lowes 25k | Amex BCP 25k | Chase Ritz-Carlton 30k
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.