Regular Contributor
ficobgtx

Re: Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Users

FYI - noticed this nugget when I PC'ed - nice to have this option:

Your cash rewards will be automatically issued in the form of a statement credit to your card account, unless you indicate otherwise. You may choose instead to have your cash rewards deposited directly into a Bank of America® checking account or savings account or a Merrill Lynch Cash Management Account.

TU - 844 (Barclay TU08 FICO), 762 (CK FAKO)
EQ - 848 (ATFCU FICO), 816 (Quizzle FAKO)
EX - 766 (CS FAKO)
Established Contributor
newUser0

Yeah! BoA has good features too!!

Just now got 140$ from my other card, I opened last month. (Statement cut yesterday)

It's nice to see that, when I click on the redeem, it shows a additional 50% bonus, This really a good offer..:smileytongue:

Regular Contributor
sexy_kitten7

Can anyone confirm firsthand that $2.50/mo is enough to earn the quarterly bonus? I charge $26/mo on mine bc a rep reportedly said that the balance must exceed the minimum payment. Granted, this requirement isn't stated in the terms and conditions, but I wouldn't want to fight with BoA (again) over a technicality.

Quicksilver MC / Amazon.com / Better Balance Rewards Visa / Freedom / Dividend / Quicksilver Visa / Cash+ / Thank You Preferred / Blue Cash Everyday / Better Balance Rewards MC / BankAmericard HRC Cash Rewards / It / Arrival / FlexPerks / Platinum AAdvantage / MileagePlus Explorer / LifeMiles
Regular Contributor
Peteyglad

krazzyluv wrote:
Hey Peteyglad how did you get a free savings account? Thats what I want to do but I cant figure out how to do it. Thanks for any info. I am excited to get my card. Just got approved on the 11th after 2 recon calls.

BOA's regular savings account is free if you keep a minimum $300 daily balance.

Citi Double Cash 4.6k | Barclaycard Sallie Mae 5k | Citi Forward 6.4k | Discover It 8.8k | US Bank REI 9.5k | US Bank Cash+ 9.5k | Chase Freedom 10k | Lowes 10k | BOA Better Balance Rewards 10k | Fidelity AMEX 11.1k | FNBO Amex 12.7k | Chase Ritz-Carlton 24.5k | Amex BCP 25k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}