Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America CC rewards?

tag
yoduki
Valued Member

Bank of America CC rewards?

Decided to PC BOA Cash Reward to Better Balance Rewards. I do not use the BOA Reward Card since I have better cash back credit cards with other banks and Better Balance Rewards guarantees me $30 (with checking with BOA) monthly paying more than minimum. Did I make the right move? CONFUSED...

Amex BCE-$24.5k BofA BBR-$20k Freedom Sig-$19k FirstBankCard Plat-$12k US Bank Cash+Sig-10.5k Sallie Mae World-10k Sams MC-$10K DCU-10K R2G-10k Discover IT-$9.3k Citi Simplicity-$8k Citi Double Cash-$8K Nationwide Visa Sig-$6k Target-$700
CITI Fico - 806 Discover & Barclay SM Fico - 793 FirstBankCard Fico - 823
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: Bank of America CC rewards?

@yoduki wrote:

Decided to PC BOA Cash Reward to Better Balance Rewards. I do not use the BOA Reward Card since I have better cash back credit cards with other banks and Better Balance Rewards guarantees me $30 (with checking with BOA) monthly paying more than minimum. Did I make the right move? CONFUSED...

If you let a balance report every month and pay more than the minimum payment - yes. I have not done it yet but consider the same move. Just wanted to see if BofA keeps the conditions for more than a year...lol .. and of course do not want to give up my 9,99% APR Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
jm1991
Regular Contributor

Re: Bank of America CC rewards?

Its a good card. Though Its not 30 monthly but quarterly and that's if you have a checking or savings account.

Marriott Premier SV: $8,500 Amex blue sky: $24,000 BoA BBR: $3,900 BoA Cash Rewards: $9,100 Ritz Carlton: $5,000 Discover: $5,000
MyFico Score:752
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.