Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America CLI... WHAT?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Bank of America CLI... WHAT?

Says he would have to pull credit to approve increase... what report? We would pull 2, EQ and TU.

2!!! That's a little greedy (My exact words)

No increase for me then I said!

What happened to soft pulls for CLI, granted my EX is still frozen but he never even mentioned because I can't see a current report or something 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America CLI... WHAT?

Smiley Very Happy  for a CLI one is greed but two is mutiny.  
Message 2 of 4
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Says he would have to pull credit to approve increase... what report? We would pull 2, EQ and TU.

What happened to soft pulls for CLI, granted my EX is still frozen but he never even mentioned because I can't see a current report or something 

LOLSmiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 4
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Did you call in or make the request via the "luv" button?

Best procedure with BofA: wait a few months, use the "luv" button and take what you can get. If directed to call in after the "luv" button request, do it. Hope you have better luck with the rep next time. It is a crap shoot with BofA!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.