Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America CLI not showing

tag
Fyre800
Established Member

Bank of America CLI not showing

I requested a HP CLI on my Alaska Airlines siggy card. Current credit limit was $10k. I requested $25k and was countered $20k.

The message said:

Congratulations! Your credit line has been approved.

Your new total credit line is $20,000.00 with a cash credit line of $2,000.00 and is available immediately.

Use your available credit to transfer balance from other creditors online..

So I went back to my account screen, but the credit line is still showing $10,000.00. Did I click away too fast or could BofA be a little slow to update?

:'(

Main cards:
NFCU Platinum $25k
Bank of America Alaska Airlines $20k
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America CLI not showing

In my dealings with bofa they take time to update everything.
Message 2 of 4
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

It will show up within an hour or two.  Congrats on the Cli!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sometimes logging out for a few minutes and back in it updates immediately or waiting until they send the confirmation congrats email. Either way you got it..Congrats

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.