Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America CLI

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Bank of America CLI

Does BOA give out auto CLI's on thier accounts? Always pay in full last cli was in June 2013.

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bank of America CLI

yes

Message 2 of 28
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

I'm waiting for my first auto CLI too with them.  I had mine since June 2013.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 3 of 28
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

I'm waiting for my first auto CLI too with them.  I had mine since June 2013.

I have had had my account for two years this mouth.

Message 4 of 28
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

They are so good about HUGE CLI if you ask for it that I think it's usually worth the HP to get the CLI... waiting for auto CLI may never happen!

Message 5 of 28
nois
Regular Contributor

I never had an auto CLI from them But they did grant my CLI request and even more when I asked. It was of course a HP. 

FEB 2014 EQ: 798 EX: 780 TU: 798
Message 6 of 28
Networth
Frequent Contributor

I got an auto CLI from BoA about 8 years ago. So I guess you could say it happens but nothing since and they are my lowest limit by far.

Chase Sapphire Reserve - American Express Blue Sky - Chase Freedom - - Chase Freedom Unlimited - BankAmericard Travel Rewards -

TU 813 EX 809 EQ 812
Message 7 of 28
OhioCPA
Frequent Contributor

I received an auto CLI from BoA last year. My limit went from 6k to 10k. It was at exactly the one year anniversary of my last CLI. I am not sure if this helped to generate the auto CLI, but I had put a lot through the card in the two months previous to the CLI.

________________________________________________________________________________
Message 8 of 28
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Have received no CLI and have had my card for 2 years now.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 9 of 28
Brusilov
Established Contributor

No auto-CLI here, but after 6 months I successfully requested a CLI from $1k to $5k.

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.