Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America CLOSED account after I called for account questions

tag
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: Bank of America CLOSED account after I called for account questions

My BofA CL was increased (by a credit analyst) from $3.5K to $7.5K in July 2009.

I am very comfy with it. Only reason they would touch it is because I don't use enough of it, which I highly doubt. Not in their best interest to muck with it either as I have other, higher CL's in my card portfolio. I believe they gave me the increase so they would be a little bit more competitive with the remainder of what I have.

That said BofA = Jeckyl/Hyde. You never know what you are going to get when you call there.

Message Edited by creditwherecreditisdue on 09-30-2009 08:44 PM
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America CLOSED account after I called for account questions

I thought BoA had closed both my CC and DW this morning ($10k each).  I logged onto my BoA accounts and the CC showed its balance (credit balance), but had no links to look at account details, statements, etc.

I then clicked on BILLPAY and checked if it was still a "pay source" and it was not listed.  DANG, I thought, they closed them!

So I called CSR and asked about it, and found that it was just a website issue.  An hour later all was well, CL in tact, and available as a BillPay pay source.

So I went throught the mental and emotional exercise of having it closed, then the relief of it not being closed!  Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.