Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Cash Rewards Card

tag
afijunkie
Contributor

Re: Bank of America Cash Rewards Card

I have had this card for a few months now and absolutely love it. Started out with a decent SL. I ve heard about the potential growth with the card. Does BofA like heavy usage? Ive been using a lot a PIF every week. 

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I appreciate the feed back! So far its been all positive reviews........

Message 12 of 20
Cashbackjunky
Established Contributor

@TheGeekyCreditGuy, when does that offer for the $200 bonus end?
AmEx Blue Cash Preferred - $20k | | AmEx Cash Magnet - $20k | | Apple Card - $29k | | BofA Customized Cash - $96k | | BofA Customized Cash - $25k | | BofA Unlimited Cash - $30k | | CapOne Quicksilver - $16.25k | | CapOne Venture - $30k | | Chase Amazon - $26.7k | | Chase Freedom Unlimited - $24k | | Chase Freedom - $16k | | Chase Freedom Flex - $41k | | Citi Custom Cash - $17.9k | | Citi Rewards+ - $15.4k | | Discover It Cash Back - $18k | | Discover It Cash Back - $21.3k | |Discover It Travel - $14.5k | | Elan Max Cash Preferred- $15k | | PayPal Cashback Mastercard - $20k | | PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature - $12.5k | | PenFed Power Cash - $12.5k | | Synchrony Discount Tire Card - $25k | | Wells Fargo Autograph - $25k
837 INQ:
836 INQ:
825 INQ:

TCL: $571.05k CCs:23 AAoA: 6yr 1mo Util: ~1% Derog: 0

Mortgage: $215.1k Sonata Lease: $1.3k Palisade: $23.8k
Message 13 of 20
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Just to add my 2 cents, I use my Bofa Cash Rewards almost exclusively for grocery stores, and the Amerideals. 

For me, having this card makes the Citi Costco Card obsolete. So far, I'm really enjoying it, and I can't wait to see how this card grows. 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cashbackjunky wrote:
@Anonymous, when does that offer for the $200 bonus end?

6/10/17.  So I have about 10 days to decide to apply or not lol. 

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a nice card, and for those with a BOA checking account, I could see it being a great card.

For me though, I don't really use it and will likely cancel at some point. I got the Citi DC about a month after getting a secured version of the BOA Cash Rewards. Had I known I was so close to being able to get the Citi card, I wouldn't have gotten the BOA. The Citi basically makes the BOA obsolete for me. Not having a BOA checking account, I much prefer the redemption options with the Citi card. I only spend about $80 a month on gas, so the extra 1% there on the BOA really doesn't make it worth keeping it in my wallet since it would take a very long time to get the $25 minimum redemption, then a couple more weeks for the check to arrive (I hate statement credit, especially for a card I don't use very often).

Message 16 of 20
python0704
New Contributor

This card is my very first card. Then I got varies cards that surpassed it's CB. Now I only use it for certain walmart instore shopping for 2.2%, just to keep the card active. It has a $25 redemption minimum. The cash back is solid but downside is it lacks the additional benefits (extended warranty, purchase protection, etc) unless you reach visa signature. And they do hard pull if you ask CLI.

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanted to update everyone that I decided to apply today and was approved for an 18k SL!  Also the $200 after 500 spend! 

Thank you everyone for the positive feedback on this great card! 

Message 18 of 20
Cashbackjunky
Established Contributor

Holy cow!! 18k SL?!? Congrats bud!

Cheers!
AmEx Blue Cash Preferred - $20k | | AmEx Cash Magnet - $20k | | Apple Card - $29k | | BofA Customized Cash - $96k | | BofA Customized Cash - $25k | | BofA Unlimited Cash - $30k | | CapOne Quicksilver - $16.25k | | CapOne Venture - $30k | | Chase Amazon - $26.7k | | Chase Freedom Unlimited - $24k | | Chase Freedom - $16k | | Chase Freedom Flex - $41k | | Citi Custom Cash - $17.9k | | Citi Rewards+ - $15.4k | | Discover It Cash Back - $18k | | Discover It Cash Back - $21.3k | |Discover It Travel - $14.5k | | Elan Max Cash Preferred- $15k | | PayPal Cashback Mastercard - $20k | | PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature - $12.5k | | PenFed Power Cash - $12.5k | | Synchrony Discount Tire Card - $25k | | Wells Fargo Autograph - $25k
837 INQ:
836 INQ:
825 INQ:

TCL: $571.05k CCs:23 AAoA: 6yr 1mo Util: ~1% Derog: 0

Mortgage: $215.1k Sonata Lease: $1.3k Palisade: $23.8k
Message 19 of 20
UncleB
Credit Mentor

This thread is locked and closed to new messages, but don't worry... the afterparty can be found here:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/BOA-Cash-Rewards-18kSL-Approval/m-p/4970199

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.