Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,987
Registered: ‎06-25-2012
0

Re: Bank of America Cash Rewards Sig

other than the chip and 50% extra when you redeem your cash back to a bofa checkin account or savings, id say they are the same.

Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Blogger
Posts: 3,355
Registered: ‎10-19-2012
0

Re: Bank of America Cash Rewards Sig


jsickz32 wrote:

other than the chip and 50% extra when you redeem your cash back to a bofa checkin account or savings, id say they are the same.


The annual fee is different, too. :smileyhappy:

 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,987
Registered: ‎06-25-2012
0

Re: Bank of America Cash Rewards Sig

oh yeah the AF lol

Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Blogger
Posts: 3,355
Registered: ‎10-19-2012
0

Re: Bank of America Cash Rewards Sig


jsickz32 wrote:

HiLine wrote:

jsickz32 wrote:

HiLine wrote:

jsickz32 wrote:


 i changed my mind about being engaged


:smileysurprised: Poor guy/girl :smileysad: :smileytongue:

 


im a guy and it was a girl lol i was 20 at the time...anyways im dying here to app for something! i really want that bofa privilege!


I bet you don't. You have enough BofA cards! :smileyhappy:

 


i asked them if there was a limit to how many cards i could have with them and they said no....i want to at least convert mine to a privilege but i wont get the 0% promo or 100 cash back...im getting the shakes cuz i need to apply for something


If you're shooting for the 0% intro APR and $100 cash back, you might as well try the Travel Rewards card. If gives you at least 1.5 points on purchases, has a chip, and doesn't have a foreign transaction fee.

 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,987
Registered: ‎06-25-2012
0

Re: Bank of America Cash Rewards Sig


HiLine wrote:

jsickz32 wrote:

HiLine wrote:

jsickz32 wrote:

HiLine wrote:

jsickz32 wrote:


 i changed my mind about being engaged


:smileysurprised: Poor guy/girl :smileysad: :smileytongue:

 


im a guy and it was a girl lol i was 20 at the time...anyways im dying here to app for something! i really want that bofa privilege!


I bet you don't. You have enough BofA cards! :smileyhappy:

 


i asked them if there was a limit to how many cards i could have with them and they said no....i want to at least convert mine to a privilege but i wont get the 0% promo or 100 cash back...im getting the shakes cuz i need to apply for something


If you're shooting for the 0% intro APR and $100 cash back, you might as well try the Travel Rewards card. If gives you at least 1.5 points on purchases, has a chip, and doesn't have a foreign transaction fee.

 


they dont have the travel rewards privilege anymore

Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Established Contributor
Posts: 652
Registered: ‎12-12-2012
0

Re: Bank of America Cash Rewards Sig

Is the Travel rewards 1.5 on all purchases?

Gas: Discover It, Penfed Platinum Rewards x2, Chase freedom, Citi TYP
Plane tickets: CSP
Groceries: AMEX BCP, Penfed Platinum Rewards,Citi TYP
Clothes: Express, Amex BCP, Discover IT
Amazon: Citi Forward, Cash +
Restaurants: Citi Forward, Chase Freedom, Discover IT, CSP
Hotels and other travel: Discover Escape, CSP
Movies: BofA travel rewards visa signature(fandango), Discover IT, Citi Forward, Freedom
Bars, clubs, tomfoolery: CSP, Citi Forward, Discover IT, Freedom
Balance transfers: Kroger 123 rewards
Bill Pay: Chase Ink Plus, Citi Forward,
Everyday spending: Bofa Accelerated cash rewards amex, Discover Escape
Contributor
Posts: 91
Registered: ‎10-31-2012
0

Re: Bank of America Cash Rewards Sig


texaspete2012 wrote:

What are the benefits of the card? I know its a $75 AF. Do you think i can PC to Privilege even when I was approved today for cash rewards sig? 


This card is weird in that it is the only card with bonus categories (that I'm aware of) in which the bonus category spending is capped such that the category spending alone doesn't justify the increase in annual fee over the standard card (most cards I see with AFs are designed in such a way that the AF makes sense if the spending is high enough).

 

I think the idea is this card isn't really meant for general consumption, although it is certainly possible to spend in such a way that your earnings less the AF surpass the regular card. It is, however, pretty.

Blogger
Posts: 3,355
Registered: ‎10-19-2012
0

Re: Bank of America Cash Rewards Sig


FutureBillionaire wrote:

Is the Travel rewards 1.5 on all purchases?


At least 1.5.

 

 


jsickz32 wrote:

HiLine wrote:

jsickz32 wrote:

HiLine wrote:

jsickz32 wrote:

HiLine wrote:

jsickz32 wrote:


 i changed my mind about being engaged


:smileysurprised: Poor guy/girl :smileysad: :smileytongue:

 


im a guy and it was a girl lol i was 20 at the time...anyways im dying here to app for something! i really want that bofa privilege!


I bet you don't. You have enough BofA cards! :smileyhappy:

 


i asked them if there was a limit to how many cards i could have with them and they said no....i want to at least convert mine to a privilege but i wont get the 0% promo or 100 cash back...im getting the shakes cuz i need to apply for something


If you're shooting for the 0% intro APR and $100 cash back, you might as well try the Travel Rewards card. If gives you at least 1.5 points on purchases, has a chip, and doesn't have a foreign transaction fee.

 


they dont have the travel rewards privilege anymore


 And why would you need the Privilege version? In what aspect is it better than the non-Privilege version?

 

 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,987
Registered: ‎06-25-2012
0

Re: Bank of America Cash Rewards Sig


kekrre wrote:

texaspete2012 wrote:

What are the benefits of the card? I know its a $75 AF. Do you think i can PC to Privilege even when I was approved today for cash rewards sig? 


This card is weird in that it is the only card with bonus categories (that I'm aware of) in which the bonus category spending is capped such that the category spending alone doesn't justify the increase in annual fee over the standard card (most cards I see with AFs are designed in such a way that the AF makes sense if the spending is high enough).

 

I think the idea is this card isn't really meant for general consumption, although it is certainly possible to spend in such a way that your earnings less the AF surpass the regular card. It is, however, pretty.


reason good enough for me!

Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Established Member
Posts: 61
Registered: ‎04-27-2012
0

Re: Bank of America Cash Rewards Gig


kekrre wrote:

texaspete2012 wrote:

What are the benefits of the card? I know its a $75 AF. Do you think i can PC to Privilege even when I was approved today for cash rewards sig? 


This card is weird in that it is the only card with bonus categories (that I'm aware of) in which the bonus category spending is capped such that the category spending alone doesn't justify the increase in annual fee over the standard card (most cards I see with AFs are designed in such a way that the AF makes sense if the spending is high enough).

 

I think the idea is this card isn't really meant for general consumption, although it is certainly possible to spend in such a way that your earnings less the AF surpass the regular card. It is, however, pretty.


Thank You. Informative and helpful post.

Amex Gold (NSL) 9/12
Chase Freedom (2200) 5/12
Citi Thank You Pref. (7000) 4/12
USAA AMEX (4000) 11/12
BOA VISA SIG CASH (5000) 12/12
Amex Gold Small Biz (NSL) 11/12
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.