Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Question

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Question

I was reviewing my TransUnion report and noticed that Bank of America softpulled my credit report 3 times in July. 

I receieved a cli in June, would they be checking on me that many times to ensure I can handle it? I always PIF with Bank of America.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Question

@ddemari wrote:

I was reviewing my TransUnion report and noticed that Bank of America softpulled my credit report 3 times in July. 

I receieved a cli in June, would they be checking on me that many times to ensure I can handle it? I always PIF with Bank of America.

probably waiting for you to ask for more! Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

Hahaha maybe ill be lucky and see a cli
On my next statement! Doubtful but maybe lol
Message 3 of 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

I decided to online chat with a boa rep. to see if my account was eligiable for any promotional / apr reductions. The chat person told me to better assist me, I should call one of their expert analysts. Can't tell if that is a good sign or bad sign, when I asked 2 months ago I was flat out told no lol. 

Message 4 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

I decided to online chat with a boa rep. to see if my account was eligiable for any promotional / apr reductions. The chat person told me to better assist me, I should call one of their expert analysts. Can't tell if that is a good sign or bad sign, when I asked 2 months ago I was flat out told no lol. 

no online chat is not able to do apr reduction, you have to call to see... I was told the same thing for Cash Rewards and I called and she was like you are at our lowest... I was like I was at lowest for Fidelity too but they lowered it! she was like different products! waste of a call!

Message 5 of 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

My apr is high, 18%, i always PIF so it doesnt really matter but more so was just bored and it doesnt hurt to ask lol.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.