Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Cash Rewards

tag
Jpmack29
Regular Contributor

Bank of America Cash Rewards

My due date is July 5th, statement date is the 8th. I need to rent a car with this card on  July 8th, will this show a balance for the new cycle or the past cycle of which was due the 5th and previously paid in full. Thanks for the help

Current (8/2015): Equifax 688, Transunion 689, Experian 708
Goal Scores: 700 across the board

Capital One Venture: $5500| Discover it: $4500| American Express Green Card: NPSL| Capital One- QuickSilver: $3000| American Express Everyday Card: $2000| Bank of America- Americard Cash Rewards: $1500 | Barclays Cash Rewards: $1300| Chase Freedom:$1200| Barclays Apple Rewards: $2000
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Bank of America Cash Rewards

@Jpmack29 wrote:

My due date is July 5th, statement date is the 8th. I need to rent a car with this card on  July 8th, will this show a balance for the new cycle or the past cycle of which was due the 5th and previously paid in full. Thanks for the help

come on. if the statement is on 8th thats the closing date. if you rent on the 8th. how will it show on your credit report?. it will still be pending. why worry of it. will not make a difference in your score what so ever.

Message 2 of 8
Jpmack29
Regular Contributor

I thought so, my fiancé was confusing me. Thanks for the insight 

Capital One Venture: $5500| Discover it: $4500| American Express Green Card: NPSL| Capital One- QuickSilver: $3000| American Express Everyday Card: $2000| Bank of America- Americard Cash Rewards: $1500 | Barclays Cash Rewards: $1300| Chase Freedom:$1200| Barclays Apple Rewards: $2000
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jpmack29 wrote:

You should be fine and have nothing to worry about.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trasnactions usually take 2 or 3 days to post.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

is your fiancé a girl? if so, that'd explain it. idk what my fiancé says to me 80% of the time...
Message 6 of 8
Jpmack29
Regular Contributor

Yes, I'm a guy and she's a women. Story of my life, she seems to take enjoyment in confusing me it seems sometimes lol

Message 7 of 8
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@Jpmack29 wrote:

On my cash rewards, my statement date was on the 23rd and it reported that day to the CR so if your balance is $0 at that time that's what it will report.  My other cards report after the statement date and a couple right before.

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.