Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America - Credit Card Cash rewards

tag
vladrad
Contributor

Bank of America - Credit Card Cash rewards

Does anyone know what is maximum limit for BofA credit card?

They have nice 0% APR promotions for 1,5 yeras and I would like to take advantage of that. 

Thank You

Citi "Diamond Preferred" (1k), Bank of America (12k), Capital One - secured (0.7k), AMEX Green - (5k), Chase Freedom (4.5k), Chase Slate (3.2k), Discover (3,75k), Chase Explorer (19k), Oldnavy (2.2k), Chase Amazon (3k), Orbitz Rewards (8k), Citi Double Cash (10,4k),
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America - Credit Card Cash rewards

I just got approved for that card with a limit of 1500 but my scores are in the low 600's.

Message 2 of 14
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I don't think there's a maximum limit. It just depends on their internal scoring for you. I also took advantage of an 18 month 0% offer.
Message 3 of 14
Santi78342
Established Contributor

I currently have a $10,000 limit on my BofA Cash Rewards card

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have $6,500. I've seen over $15,000 though

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's one card I have been thinking about applying for when I get out of the garden. Does anyone know if they only pull EX and if they are INQ sensitive. My EX score right now is 650 but I have about 10 INQ from before I joined this forum and knew better. A few fall off in April around when I was going to apply but I think I will have 6 left and hopefully my score will be a little higher
Message 6 of 14
vladrad
Contributor

my wife has 20,000$ limit. Does anyone heard ever like 100,000$ limit or something like that?

Citi "Diamond Preferred" (1k), Bank of America (12k), Capital One - secured (0.7k), AMEX Green - (5k), Chase Freedom (4.5k), Chase Slate (3.2k), Discover (3,75k), Chase Explorer (19k), Oldnavy (2.2k), Chase Amazon (3k), Orbitz Rewards (8k), Citi Double Cash (10,4k),
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had Cash rewards 20k CL for 4-5 years I converted to Travel Rewards recently
I'm sure some people have 40k limits on BoA cards

Message 8 of 14
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I got mine 3 years ago. It was instantly denied due to an old CO. I dialed up backdoor and was asked about recent accounts (I usually say I'm always searching for better terms) and was approved for $2500. They pulled my EX for initial app and I probably had around 20 inq with a Fico score around 680. Every CLI I've made since has been approved in some way or another. Generally i get double the limit. They pull my TU for CLI and it isnt always instant. About 6 months ago it became my first $25k limit card. The Rate Reduction number will also help with permanently lowering the APR every 6 months but you need to ask for it.

I know people with limits over $50k on this card.
Message 9 of 14
kdong1996
Regular Contributor

BofA definitely goes high. I'm an AU on a 44,000 BofA MC.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.