Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Easy Rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank of America Easy Rewards

I was offered 5% cash back (on up to $250 in purchases) at Home Improvement and Home Furnishing stores until the end of June on my BankAmericard Cash Rewards card. I received the offer when I signed out of online banking. Has anyone else received this offer? It was called "Bank of America Easy Rewards"

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Bank of America Easy Rewards

@Anonymous wrote:

I was offered 5% cash back (on up to $250 in purchases) at Home Improvement and Home Furnishing stores until the end of June on my BankAmericard Cash Rewards card. I received the offer when I signed out of online banking. Has anyone else received this offer? It was called "Bank of America Easy Rewards"

I haven't received the offer.   It's crazy that you can't use the card anywhere and still get the 5% cashback.  What happens after June?

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was offered this on my Platinum Plus Card and I acceoted it.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm hoping I get a 5% offer for something else after June 30th, but it didn't really say. I'll keep you posted on anything else I'm offered. They claimed I received something in the mail on 3/23, but I never got anything.

Message 4 of 8
jefftca925
Established Contributor

I got a 3% cash back offer on gas, groceries, drug stores, and restaurants on my BofA Amex card thru June.  Looks like they're using targeted offers on certain accounts to get people to use the cards more.

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 12.9k, CSP VISA Sg 13k, BofA Amex 24.5k, Discover 12.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 17k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 5k, Amex BCP 13.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 8k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase Hyatt VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 7.5k, BBVA Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 16.3k, C1 QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 15k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Arrival WEMC 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 12k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 21.5k, DC 30k, VirgAm 15k, Sams MC 15k, Amex Bz Gold, Amex SC 10k, BofW Bz MC 18k
Message 5 of 8
smc733
Valued Contributor

https://easyrewards.bankofamerica.com/default.aspx?cm_mmc=Cons-CC-_-vanity-_-CC01VN001D_easyrewards-...

Check your account number to see if you're eligible.  This bank hates me, so of course I don't have it.  May try the backdoor number on my lunch break.

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 6 of 8
kwoods1
Valued Member

Hi!  I received a similar offer for hardware, garden supply, and interior furnishing stores.  Mine is for 3X points (up to 2,500 points).  I hope this helps!

Starting Score: 690 - EQ, 771 - TU
Current Score: 690 - EQ, 771 - TU
Goal Score: 750+ on all 3 bureaus

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 8
Ron1
Super Contributor

I received  5% cash back on gas stations, grocery stores, drug stores and restaurants for my BofA Accelerated Cash Rewards Amex card until June 30,2011. It only gives me statement credit (no cash back). It may take take up to 10-12 weeks from the end of the promotional period for statement credit to appear. I already registered thru the link: http://www.bankofamerica.com/easyrewards to accept the offer.

Ron.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.