Senior Contributor

Re: Bank of America Love Button

OK....hehe...gotcha! Smiley Wink
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol love from Bank of America....when pigs fly!

I really hate BOA...thankfully I paid off my 5 digit cc bill from them a few months ago and since then I've just used them for a quickie loan where I charge things on my cc and pay them off in full so they never get any money from me.  

Message 12 of 16
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

BTW - Great improvement on the BMI front! Keep up the great work!

Message Edited by creditwherecreditisdue on 07-07-2009 11:56 PM

Thanks!  Today I took a few steps in the wrong direction by eating an entire funnel cake by myself.  It was worth it.

Message 13 of 16
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

An occasional binge is OK. A revolving binge is not!

Hopefully seeing your siggy will propel me to do what I have to do. I am post surgical -and- have a spine problem to boot so it isn't easy. But anything that rocks me out of my rut is good!

Congrats again!

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I pressed the BofA Love button and this is what I received.

Anyone have any clue what this is a sign of?

"Thank you for submitting your request. In order for your request to be completed, please call 800.318.6649 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. ET or Saturday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET.

In case you would like to print a copy of this request for your records, here's a summary of the information you submitted:"

Thanks

Message 15 of 16
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I pressed the BofA Love button and this is what I received.

Anyone have any clue what this is a sign of?

"Thank you for submitting your request. In order for your request to be completed, please call 800.318.6649 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. ET or Saturday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET.

In case you would like to print a copy of this request for your records, here's a summary of the information you submitted:"

Thanks

Not to be sarcastic, but it means if you want your request to go any further that it has you are going to have to make the call. Could be just about anything. Just call 'em and find out. Then let us know what you find out!
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.