Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America - My Portfolio

tag
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

Bank of America - My Portfolio

So, I've been toying around with the idea of opening a MINT or PageOne account and while playing around tonight, I found the MyPortfolio information on Bank of America.  Does anyone have experience with this functionality?  It seems to be the same as Mint/Page One and I feel like it might be more secure?

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bank of America - My Portfolio

Hrm, I haven't seen that in my interface, might be a difference in State, or maybe I'm just blind Smiley Happy

I'll look at it in the next couple of days since I pretty religiously log into my BOFA checking account a few times a week these days.

        
Message 2 of 9
OhioCPA
Frequent Contributor

I have used it for about two years. In general it works fairly well. It doesn't pull all of my GE backed accounts, and struggles with the rest. But overall, it is a great tool to keep track of income and expenses.

________________________________________________________________________________
Message 3 of 9
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@OhioCPA wrote:

I have used it for about two years. In general it works fairly well. It doesn't pull all of my GE backed accounts, and struggles with the rest. But overall, it is a great tool to keep track of income and expenses.

I like the ability to log in and see current balances, etc. But I enjoy the Mint functionality more around reviewing individual transactions and trending capabilities. The UI is much nicer.

Message 4 of 9
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the feedback, everyone.  I went ahead and linked everything to MyPortofolio on the BofA site.  Looks like I was able to get all my cards (including GE) and my 401k all tied to it.  Also, it has a rewards section and is keeping track of my Citi Cash.  Do the other sites do that?

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 5 of 9
CS800
Super Contributor

I posted about that about a week ago when the pageonce/mint discussions were on.

I like the portfolio since it also pulls my investment accounts.

It has problems with GE and Barclay cards. it takes me several trials to update my GE and Barclay cards. But overall, I cant complain, it's free and I feel that my info is safe.

Message 6 of 9
CS800
Super Contributor

Forgot to mention,

If you have rewards card (excluding AMEX) it pulls your points and/or cashback also ,so you can see all of them in one place.

Message 7 of 9
kukatharine
Established Member

Message 8 of 9
Cory
Established Contributor

The only downfall I see with using this service is to unknowly, reveal to much financial information, and having someone manually look at it and if you have any CC's with BofA, they get slashed, or accounts closed, due to them seeing charges across the board with other lenders. I love BofA, they are very easy to deal with, but I would touch them with a ten foot pole for this service. It looks like a good idea, but I can have some seriously adverse reactions I assume. They practically have everything about your finances at their fingertips!

And forget the user names, and passwords etc...

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.