Frequent Contributor
nwokcguy

Bank of America - My Portfolio

So, I've been toying around with the idea of opening a MINT or PageOne account and while playing around tonight, I found the MyPortfolio information on Bank of America.  Does anyone have experience with this functionality?  It seems to be the same as Mint/Page One and I feel like it might be more secure?

| EQ 763 |
| Amex BCE 7500 | Marriott Rewards Premier 5500 | Citi Simplicity 4000 | Discover IT 1700 |

Revelate

Re: Bank of America - My Portfolio

Hrm, I haven't seen that in my interface, might be a difference in State, or maybe I'm just blind :smileyhappy:

I'll look at it in the next couple of days since I pretty religiously log into my BOFA checking account a few times a week these days.

Starting Score: EQ 561, TU 567, EX 599* (12/30/11, EX lender pull 12/29/11)
Current Score: EQ 04 679, EQ 8 708, TU 711, EX 702* (07/14/14, EX older)
Goal Score: 700 on EQ '04 (01/01/15)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
OhioCPA

[ Edited ]

I have used it for about two years. In general it works fairly well. It doesn't pull all of my GE backed accounts, and struggles with the rest. But overall, it is a great tool to keep track of income and expenses.

________________________________________________________________________________
Established Contributor
UFGuy2006

OhioCPA wrote:

I have used it for about two years. In general it works fairly well. It doesn't pull all of my GE backed accounts, and struggles with the rest. But overall, it is a great tool to keep track of income and expenses.

I like the ability to log in and see current balances, etc. But I enjoy the Mint functionality more around reviewing individual transactions and trending capabilities. The UI is much nicer.

FICO: EX: 743 (7/14); TU: 774 (7/14); EQ 721 (7/14)

In My Wallet: Amex X 5 | Barclays X 2 | BOA X 1 | CapOne X 3 | Chase X 2 | Citi X 6 | DCU X 1 | Discover X 1| Fidelity X 1 | Fifth Third X 1 | PenFed X 1 | PSECU X 1 | Target RedCard X 1 | USAA X 2 | US Bank X 1 | Walmart X 1 | Wells Fargo X 1 = 31 Cards

Holding off apps until the end of the year! Wish me luck!
Frequent Contributor
nwokcguy

Thanks for the feedback, everyone.  I went ahead and linked everything to MyPortofolio on the BofA site.  Looks like I was able to get all my cards (including GE) and my 401k all tied to it.  Also, it has a rewards section and is keeping track of my Citi Cash.  Do the other sites do that?

| EQ 763 |
| Amex BCE 7500 | Marriott Rewards Premier 5500 | Citi Simplicity 4000 | Discover IT 1700 |

Super Contributor
CS800

I posted about that about a week ago when the pageonce/mint discussions were on.

I like the portfolio since it also pulls my investment accounts.

It has problems with GE and Barclay cards. it takes me several trials to update my GE and Barclay cards. But overall, I cant complain, it's free and I feel that my info is safe.

Super Contributor
CS800

Forgot to mention,

If you have rewards card (excluding AMEX) it pulls your points and/or cashback also ,so you can see all of them in one place.

Established Member
kukatharine

[ Edited ]

Established Contributor
Cory

The only downfall I see with using this service is to unknowly, reveal to much financial information, and having someone manually look at it and if you have any CC's with BofA, they get slashed, or accounts closed, due to them seeing charges across the board with other lenders. I love BofA, they are very easy to deal with, but I would touch them with a ten foot pole for this service. It looks like a good idea, but I can have some seriously adverse reactions I assume. They practically have everything about your finances at their fingertips!

And forget the user names, and passwords etc...

1. American Express Blue Cash Preferred~2. BankAmericard Cash Rewards World MasterCard~3. BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa Signature ~4. Discover It~5. Citi Forward Visa Signature~6. CCCU MasterCard.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+