cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Platinum Plus Credit Limit Increase (or) Product Change advice

tag
HikingFICOMountain
New Contributor

Re: Bank of America Platinum Plus Credit Limit Increase (or) Product Change advice

Has anyone had luck with getting BOA CLI by going into a branch and speaking with a representative in person?

Or does it all happen elsewhere? Will backdoor analyst work better?

~Four steps to achievement: Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently~
Message 11 of 13
HikingFICOMountain
New Contributor

Re: Bank of America Platinum Plus Credit Limit Increase (or) Product Change advice

Just FYI

I am in GA. I call the BOA backdoor # and asked the analyst what CR they pull for CLI. She said they pull TU first.

~Four steps to achievement: Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently~
Message 12 of 13
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

I had to call BOA about the product change and asked the customer rep, if credit limit increase request will result in a soft pull or hard pull, and she mentioned that it will be a hard inquiry. Just FYI.

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.