Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Platinum Student Card

tag
smc733
Valued Contributor

Re: Bank of America Platinum Student Card

APPROVED!!!!!  I spoke to a manual credit analyst by calling the "instant decision" line.

"Ok, what I'm actually going to do is approve the application for a $1500 limit, you'll get the card along with a welcome package in 7-10 business days".

Now I might move my money back to BofA with this threat of Citi leaving my areas.

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 21 of 24
smc733
Valued Contributor

GAH!! I got a call from them to review the application, saying the earlier approval never occurred?  In any case, I still got a $700 limit.

Now, do I go for Discover or Amex?

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 22 of 24
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

amex zync

Message 23 of 24
smc733
Valued Contributor

I got a letter in the mail today stating that my reconsideration had been denied (which I've known for a week).  I have a lot of inquiries falling off at the end of August, I suppose I should try for Zync then?

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.