Valued Contributor
smc733

Re: Bank of America Platinum Student Card

APPROVED!!!!!  I spoke to a manual credit analyst by calling the "instant decision" line.

"Ok, what I'm actually going to do is approve the application for a $1500 limit, you'll get the card along with a welcome package in 7-10 business days".

Now I might move my money back to BofA with this threat of Citi leaving my areas.

Valued Contributor
smc733

GAH!! I got a call from them to review the application, saying the earlier approval never occurred?  In any case, I still got a $700 limit.

Now, do I go for Discover or Amex?

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

amex zync

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Valued Contributor
smc733

I got a letter in the mail today stating that my reconsideration had been denied (which I've known for a week).  I have a lot of inquiries falling off at the end of August, I suppose I should try for Zync then?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}