Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Pre-Approvals/Pre-selected

tag
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Bank of America Pre-Approvals/Pre-selected

I have been getting these in the mail once a week for the past couple of months. Some say pre-selected, some say pre-approved. They all have the opt-out language on the bottom of the letters. Does anyone know how they are for approvals (initial limit, who do they pull).?

I had been throwing the offers out, but the one I got yesterdat was for a Detroit Tigers World MC, basically the 3/2/1 card with 0%BT for 15 mos, and 10.99 interest after that. Most of the others had a variable 12.99-20.99 interest rate. 10.99 is pretty decent.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bank of America Pre-Approvals/Pre-selected

National lender and they'll pull any of the 3 for the initial account.  Mine for example have always been EX for opening, TU for CLI's.  The TU for CLI's seems to be pretty consistent for probably everyone on this forum.

        
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.