Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Rules!! CLI approved!

tag
thebostonredsox
Regular Contributor

Bank of America Rules!! CLI approved!

Bank of America takes care of it's customers. I've been a customer of BOA for 18 years but have only had their WorldPoints Visa since last December. When I got the card the CL was $2500 and then they auto CLI'd me to $3500 after 5 months (May08). I called them today and asked them for an increase to $5000 and after speaking with a credit analyst, they increased my CL to $6000. BOA is awesome!!!! I would never bank with anyone else...
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America Rules!! CLI approved!

Congrats i always here good things about BOFA.

Message 2 of 23
wmarat
Valued Contributor

I like BOA too.
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 3 of 23
Uncle_Money
Established Contributor

Gotta luv BOA! Congrats, they're among my favorite lenders.

Personal: American Express Platinum - NPSL | American Express Blue Cash Preferred - $15,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve - $38,500 | Chase Amazon Prime Visa - $7,200 | Chase Freedom - $500 | Barclaycard Arrival+ - $18,600 | PenFed Platinum Rewards - $25,000 | PenFed LOC - $10,000 | Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Visa - $25,000 | Navy Federal Credit Union LOC - $10,000 | Citi Double Cash - $12,170 | Citizens Cash Back+ - $8,650 | Citizens LOC Overdraft - $8,000 | Discover - $10,000 | Capital One Quicksilver One - $3,600 | Capital One Platinum - $750 | Valero - $600 | Dell - $3,000 | Lowes Advantage - $30,000 | Macys Amex - $25,000 | The Home Depot - $7,500 | Tourneau - $15,000
Business: American Express Business Platinum Card - NPSL | American Express Plum Card - NPSL | American Express SimplyCash Plus - $10,000 | American Express Gold Card - NPSL | Bank of America Cash Rewards - $100,000 | Capital One Spark Business - $54,000 | Chase Business Preferred - $34,000 | Chase Business Ink - $15,000 | PNC Bank Cash Rewards Visa Signature - $19,000 | PNC LOC $100,000 | BP Business Solutions - $1,500 | KeyBank Mastercard - $6,000 | Staples More Account - $3,500

Message 4 of 23
score_building
Senior Contributor

nice cli!  they're one of my favs too.  
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats- isn't the World points card that does not report CL's?
Message 6 of 23
tonsers
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

World Points is just their rewards program - it's offered on their Visa, Amex, MC, etc... I believe that they have a Signature card that also has WPs that does not report the limit.

Congrats on your CLI - BofA is the best! Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 23
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

Ha! Good, so it isn't just me that gets confused between the World Points program and the (MC) World no pre-set card. Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 8 of 23
treski
Frequent Contributor

BofA is up on my dream cards.  Gotta raise that score and slay some (well, plenty) of the baddies first.  Ugh.

Thanks for sharing!
NFCU Flagship Rewards Visa $25k, USAA MC $3.5k, USAA Amex $3.5k
Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like Bank of America too.   I have two cards with them.   My purchase rate is 7.90% on one and 9.99% on the other one.   I have the choice of two balance transfer rates:  1.99% (started 1/08 and runs through Dec., 2008) and 3.99% ( I just received yesterday)  which will end in June, 2009. 

Bank of America analyzes what you like to do best....pay off your bills or make purchases....and they help you to achieve your goals.  That's why I like them.

Sandy
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.