Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Secure Card Graduated

tag
Mike11208
New Contributor

Bank of America Secure Card Graduated

So today I was able to get my diploma from Bank of America and my Card is now unsecured, however no credit limit increase as I saw some report when theirs graduated. 

Just happy that mines graduated at the 1 year mark. I did not try to get it to graduate earlier by calling or anything I just let it sit. 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America Secure Card Graduated

How did you find out it unsecured? 

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the graduation!

Message 3 of 14
Mike11208
New Contributor

They returned my depost.

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Weird, cause when mine graduated, I got auto CLI. Maybe you can try asking one from them? Results in an HP though. What are your scores like? 

Message 5 of 14
bigblue7722
Valued Contributor

Congrats on getting the card unsecured. Mine never did. But i did re apply and get a 7500 dollar credit line. I would ask for a CLI you should get a pretty good amount

AMEX PRG NPSL,Lowes $17000,Capital One venture card $12,000,Us Airways mastercard $9500,Fidelity Amex $9000, Discover it $8000, Capital One Venture One $7500, BOA 123 rewards $7500 CSP $6000, Capital One Quicksliver $5500, Amazon Store card$5000,Barclay
Card Ring $5000 Chase Marriott $5000,Chase Hyatt $5000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $4400, Paypal smart connect $4000,Chase Freedom $3200, Capital one Quicksliver visa $3000, Chase IHG Rewards $2300, Chase Southwest Premier $2000, Citi Double Cash $1500, AMEX BCE $1000

Last app July 22nd 2015- No apps for two years.
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jealous! Mine won't unsecure at any point! Congrats! Yeah…what they said, investigate about a CLI. It's time.
Message 7 of 14
kuku4koco
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on graduation! What was your CL if you don't mind my asking?

EQ: 731 TU: 705 EX: 715

Cap1 QS: 9k USBank: 7k Amex BCE: 14.1k BoA: 8k Discover: 4.4k CareCredit: 12k *Various Store Cards: 18.7k
Message 8 of 14
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats ! I just got mine unsecured today. I burned them about 7 years ago. 6 months ago got a $300 secured card. Called them today just wanting to graduate early. He put me on hold for a few minutes and came and told me they were returning my money (it was in my account before i hung up) and he gave me a CLI of $600 without asking. All with a soft pull. FYI: I paid the card in full all 6 months I had it before my statement cut. 

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.