Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America card limit?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank of America card limit?

I have 5 cards with them and a 6 year banking relationship. What do you think my chances are for a 6th card?
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Bank of America card limit?

wow five cards with boa, i know of no one with that many!! congrats on that! you probably have a good shoot at 6, but i have no basis other than your sucess in general lol. 

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've heard of people with five of the same kind. I don't have any BoA but they don't seem squeamish to me about multiple cards. 

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which ones do you already have? Limits?

Message 4 of 16
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I have 5 cards with them and a 6 year banking relationship. What do you think my chances are for a 6th card?

Any reason you want so many from one bank?

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need my 6th BBR
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have five BofA cards. I also have a checking and savings account with them.

To answer your question. I don't have a clue. (edited to add this)

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Need my 6th BBR

The last time I spoke with CS I was told there is no limit on the number of cards you can have with them. Good luck!

What are your CLs? How often are you applying every 6 months? Thanks in advance for the information.

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Need my 6th BBR

You have 5 BBRs?!

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

How in the world do you have 5 BBR's? 

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.